Welcome to the website for the Great Bend Public Library! The library’s mission is to connect people, information, and ideas to support the best quality of life for our community.
Great Bend Public Library will reopen June 8th with adjusted summer hours. Not all services will be available, but we look forward to seeing all of you again. We will continue to ramp up to full services over the summer.
If you currently have books and movies checked out from The Great Bend Public Library , the drop box is now OPEN.
Even though we are closed, you can still use the library. These services will be open for all patrons after the libray opens as well.
● Our digital library has free eBooks, audiobooks, streaming movies, and more.
● Message us if you have questions on Facebook or email us at email@example.com.
Reliable information resources about covid-19
Stay up-to-date with these trusted sources and factual information.
● The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] will provide information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance
● It is important to remember to share facts and not fear
● Barton County Public Health has regularly updated information, as well as a toll free number to call for more information
● The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is handling all testing for COVID-19
Take these steps to protect yourself.
● The most important thing to do at this time is to wash your hands often and avoid close contact with people who are sick
● Globally, the World Health Organization continuously provides updates with helpful information for individuals and the workplace